Instead of Individually assessing the items I would like to Give Everything a Huge.... PLUS!!
I live in Alberta, Canada and had found only one dealer ' Basement Systems' that was able to do the encapsulation required for my 4' x 1300 sq ft crawl space. Their quote was extremely high and 'in my opinion' out of line. But at that time I believed I had no other options. In spite of extensive searching I was unable to find another company to supply or install the crawl space encapsulation.
Then I found Crawl Space Concepts on a Google Search. I was apprehensive based on the fact that Crawl Space is Located in the US. My concerns were 1. Material quality 2. Shipping Costs 3. Import Duties. 4. Product Service and Support.
WELL!!! I took a chance and 4 days later my materials arrived. Was I surprised at the quick delivery!
1. Material is high quality (everything needed was included) all for $1,900.00.
2. Shipping was include
3. US border broker fee was included
4. Complete material installation instructions were supplied.
5. Follow-up support,complete cutting and installation instructions for my specific crawl space lay out.
6. Total Material Cost $1895.00 instead of the $15,000. quotedby Basement Systems. Do it Yourself... ! Or High A Handi-man.
7. There were no unpleasant surprises with Crawl Space Company based in the US. I know I sound like commercial but that is what I found. Do it Yourself and save a ton of money.